Well the 1st of September arrived and staying with the strict seasonal dates we updated our window display. The spring tulips look colourful and very alive. Letting you in on a secret, (please don’t tell anyone) they are not real. For if they were, given our very chilly start to spring they would be bent over and dying! When will we see the sun? If you want to pretend its spring pop in and say hello, check out our sunny, warm and spring window display.
The Camberwell Bathrooms downstairs showroom renovation is almost complete!
Our new display showcases product ranges from:
- Sussex Taps
- Phoenix Tapware
- Par Taps
- Plus many more
With a broad range of colours and finishes, our new display demonstrates the opportunities available for bathroom product innovation.
Camberwell Bathrooms will be closed over the Easter Holiday.
We will close on Friday the 14th of April and reopen on Tuesday the 18th of April.
From all of the team at Camberwell Bathrooms, we hope you enjoy the break!
Camberwell Bathrooms is pleased to support the launch of The Timberline My Bathroom Visualiser!
Choose from vanities, tallboys, shaving cabinets, mirrors, tapware and accessories to create a visual representation of your bathroom. You can select vanity colours, handles and tops to calculate the total price for your entire selection.
Click on the image to the right to be directed to the Timberline home page.
Due to the continued growth of our business we now seek a new sales team member, who will join with us to continue the quality and personal service we provide. To be considered for the position you will have:
- A very friendly manner, and enjoy being an important member in a small but dedicated team that thrives on achieving and creating beautiful bathrooms and customer experiences
- Some industry experience, or the desire and ability to learn and become a product specialist
- Strong exposure and achievement within a competitive retail selling environment; big ticket or luxury goods selling
- Pride in the work you do and the company you represent, and are able to surpass customer expectations for customer service
- Strong administrative skills with the ability to follow company administration procedures strictly. Basic computer skills are a must, advanced computer skills welcome.
The role is a full time retail sales role. Our current showroom hours are Monday to Friday 9-5 and Saturday 9:30-2:00. We are closed Sundays & Public holidays. Any final roster decisions would include time off in lieu for hours worked on Saturday.
Camberwell Bathrooms offers the successful candidate:
- A friendly and enjoyable work environment
- To be a valued team member, where your input and ideas are expected and appreciated. The business is focusing on growth, the scope of business broad such to accommodate strong goal setters/achievers
- An opportunity to become a team member within a highly respected business and the ability to make your mark under our brand.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Camberwell Bathrooms last day of business will be Friday the 23rd of December 2016. We will reopen with normal trading hours on Monday the 9th of January 2017.
From all of the team at Camberwell Bathrooms we hope you have a happy and safe Christmas and New Year.
We look forward to working with you in 2017!
For any urgent matters please contact Rod on 0414 567 829.