Due to the continued growth of our business we now seek a new sales team member, who will join with us to continue the quality and personal service we provide. To be considered for the position you will have:
- A very friendly manner, and enjoy being an important member in a small but dedicated team that thrives on achieving and creating beautiful bathrooms and customer experiences
- Some industry experience, or the desire and ability to learn and become a product specialist
- Strong exposure and achievement within a competitive retail selling environment; big ticket or luxury goods selling
- Pride in the work you do and the company you represent, and are able to surpass customer expectations for customer service
- Strong administrative skills with the ability to follow company administration procedures strictly. Basic computer skills are a must, advanced computer skills welcome.
The role is a full time retail sales role. Our current showroom hours are Monday to Friday 9-5 and Saturday 9:30-2:00. We are closed Sundays & Public holidays. Any final roster decisions would include time off in lieu for hours worked on Saturday.
Camberwell Bathrooms offers the successful candidate:
- A friendly and enjoyable work environment
- To be a valued team member, where your input and ideas are expected and appreciated. The business is focusing on growth, the scope of business broad such to accommodate strong goal setters/achievers
- An opportunity to become a team member within a highly respected business and the ability to make your mark under our brand.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com